Sunday, January 5, 2014

2013 recap by Craig Breedon

This is what Craig put down on Facebook January 1st.

"Good 2013. Went to Iceland, Quit a Job, Went to Vegas for a Mini Family Reunion, Drove to Mt Rushmore, Got Married, Went to Victoria, Got a New Job, Went to Vegas again Looking forward to 2014."

That was pretty much it. Except I didn't drive to Mt. Rushmore or quit my job, but I did do the other things.
And Officially I am Mrs. Breedon now. Weird. But it says so on my driver's license so it must be true.
Here's a wedding pic:

Mans and Gosia are the witnesses and my friend Gwen from work married us in our living room. It was fun, we had cake and champagne.

So, I've decided my goal this year will be one post, one book, and one pic a week. On Sunday's I'll recap it all.

This week's book was Mike Tyson's "Undisputed Truth". It was okay, and I hope it all ends well for him. I couldn't finish it though, I wanted to but I checked it out of the library and 21 days later it disappeared from my Kindle. I got 75% of it read. All of the middle bit is about sex, drugs, rap and being a thug, and  it took me a while to trudge through that, well maybe if  I had had the book another 2 weeks, I could of gotten to the redemption part. I do hope there's a redemption part or else he is a sorry sick SOB. I can't fathom such an existence, whom am I kidding, I can see it, we are the mob, we build someone so high just to watch them tumble. I guess he wins today he is still standing.
Mike 1 MOB 0
Still I did not enjoy the book as much as I thought I would. so it gets 3 out of 5 stars.
See Ya Next week.


 

No comments: