Thursday, December 1, 2011

Turkey and Catch up!





Posted by Picasa
Apologies about the lack of posts but I was very ill this week and today is the first day I don't feel like crawling under a rock. So where have I been for the past 10 days you may ask, well let's start with Thanksgiving; I woke up at noon, after drinking a half bottle of niquil the night before my lovely S.O. was finishing roasting the bird, Gosia was bringing mashed potatoes, green beans and desert. All that was left was the stuffing (dressing if your from Texas), gravy, roasted potatoes, and champagne. It was all delish, Craig did an awsome job with the turkey, it was perfect. of course you've all seen the Cranberry Sauce we had a wonderfull meal and we watched a movie after, but for the life of me I can't recall what it was. I loved my birthday pressie they brought overI know your jealous. It's the perfect size. I'll tell you more about my birthday and my weekend in my next post.  OH by the way Happy Birthday L! love you.

No comments: