Sunday, November 20, 2011

Oh My Core is Sore! Here are my Sunday Links

Last Night I went to see the new Twilight movie Breaking Dawn part 1. Loved it. Can't wait for part 2, I think I've changed from team Jacob to team Bella, she rocked it. Thanks to Nicole and friends for sharing this experience  and their real chicken, chicken strips with me.
I love going to the
Cinnebarre,
no children, no body's kicking your seat behind you. I also love that you can have pizza, chicken wings, and a beer.
In other news
So I ended my 1st week of Yoga with Vinyasa Flow.
I woke up @730 am for the 8am class, and I need a nap.
Still Can't decide what I like best yet, so I'm giving it another week check them out if you want to join click the link to
Woodinville Balance Yoga Studio
I am so sore, I can feel my shoulder blades and my ribs and every muscle in my tummy. Tommorrow I'm going to go to another class. I think.

after that I came home took a shower ate some
Raw Oats, then
off to the gun range, Craig and I go to
West Coast Armory in Factoria, shot my
Glock 19
I am getting better and better. If I point the gun to the middle of a zombies forehead I'll definatley get a cheek. I hit the middle of the target 4 times I'm not telling you how many rounds I shot, I'm thinking that by this time next year I'll be adequate. If I keep going every Sunday.

Got home had some chicken wings from
Romios
I sure have eaten alot of chicken wings this weekend.
Tonight I'll be watching my favorite show on tv right now
The Walking Dead on AMC want a Darryl Action Figure for Christmas
and of course the
Amazing Race

Just another gorgeous day in the Pacific NW

No comments: