Thursday, November 17, 2011

the champgne cork made a dent in the ceiling

Friends cancelled on me today so, I bought some champagne went home and drank some Segura Viudas Brut then the stupid cork EXPLODED and made a dent in the ceiling today. Other than that nothing to report except got the Turkey/Stuffing/Gravy thing going for Turkey Day and caught up on all DVR shows. Sure do love that Bevis & Butthead, Modern Family, Jeopardy, Southpark, Drinking Made Easy marathon. Here's a joke to keep you occupied. Peace

Fwd:MEXICAN WORDS!! The teacher told pepito to make sentences with his spelling words:


1. *cheese*

Maria likes me,but cheese fat.

2. *mushroom*

Wen all my family gets in the car, there isn't mushroom.

3*shoulder*

My friend didn't no how to make tacos so I shoulder.

4. *texas*

My friend always texas me fwds.

5. *herpes*

Me and my friend shared a pizza, I got my piece and she got herpes.

6. *july*

Ju told me ju were going to the store, and july to me!! julyer!!

7. *rectum*

I had two cars but my wife rectum.

8. *chicken*

I was going to the store with my wife but chicken go by herself.

9. *wheelchair*

We only have one soda but its ok wheelchair.

10. *chicken wing* My mom plays the lottery so chicken wing.

11. *liver*

A bully was messing wit my sister and i told liver alone.

No comments: