Thursday, November 17, 2011

Whatsa matter yoga

Yesterday's yoga class was interesting. It was a very blustery windy,all the leaves are now on the floor kind of commute took me for ever to get home and to take the dog out so I felt very rushed to get to the 4:30 pm Hatha Class @ Balance Yoga Studio in Woodinville http://balanceyogastudio.co
This is the instructor and her Bio.
 100000004_mobile
Cecilia Boehme walked into a studio in 2004, to sign up for African drumming classes and found a yoga class in progress. Opening that one door has led her to believe that yoga can affect powerful and positive change, one step at a time. In 2008 she completed a two year, 330 hour course in the study of B.K.S Iyengar tradition of Classical Yoga studies with her teacher Peggy Kelly, Austin Yoga Institute, TX. Teaching since 2006, helps prepare her for her Introductory level one Iyengar assessment in the fall of 2011. She continues to study with her Junior & Senior level Iyengar teachers; Peggy Kelly, George Purvis, Paula Weithman (Texas) and Pat Musburger (WA). Her other passions are her work as an Artist, (BFA), Pilates and language Instructor, Wife and Mother. Her favorite quote: PEACE- it does not mean to be in a place where there is no fun, noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart and mind. (Unknown)

I walked in and was the only student. Right away I feel a little nervous, but hey when are you ever going to get a class all to yourself? Cecilia was standing on her head against a wall and I introduced myself. We started and I must say she really worked out all my kinks, I feel tired but rejuvinated. The only sucky part, we worked on my upperbody quite a bit and right between my shoulder blades, I am so sore. It feels like it's on fire.
Well I'm not going back to the studio tonite I've got a date with some girlfriends I'll tell you guys all about it tommorrow.

No comments: